School Enterprise Challenge 2012 is a global competition for schools to set up their own student-led enterprise, offer young people valuable hands-on business experience, and inspire a new generation of socially responsible entrepreneurs.
“Participation has changed our lives and provided a new orientation for the future of the JR School” – JR School, Mauritius. 2011 Global Winners.
What’s more, it’s a great opportunity for schools to generate additional income and win some fantastic prizes, including:
- $30,000: for the winning school enterprises
- $10,000: for the top school business plans.
- $2,000: for the best overall teacher.
- A Laptop: for the best overall student.
With international, regional & country prizes, every school’s in with a chance no matter where in the world it is!
Last year’s competition saw almost 600 schools enter an incredible number and variety of businesses – from bag making to mushroom cultivation to furniture repair.
But, to build on this success & benefit even more young people, we need your help!
- Sign up for the Challenge – get your school or your child’s school to take part
- Forward this mail – spread the word about the Challenge
- Champion the Challenge in your country by becoming a Promotional Partner
- For more information, visit our website: www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org
- For online registration for schools visit: http://bit.ly/K5Gjvb
- If you have any questions, or to become a Promotional Partner email us at email@example.com
There’s noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made certain nice points in options also.
Very instructive and wonderful anatomical structure of subject matter, now that’s user genial (:.
I believe other website proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and superb user genial design .